How can I keep my spouse from running off with all the money after I move out?

In order to keep your spouse from liquidating, hiding, or encumbering marital assets, one must get a court order.  These orders can generally be obtained fairly quickly.  

 © Goff and Goff Attorneys, P.C. 2018  All rights reserved. Any reproduction or retransmission of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited.