I pled guilty.  Can I still get my record cleaned up?

Usually there are very few situations in which a straight guilty plea can be expunged, especially if the charge is a felony.  If the sentence was deferred and the prosecution dismissed after succession completion of probation, then you are usually eligible to ask the court to enter an order to expunge your criminal records.  For some crimes, the mere passage of time after a conviction will make one eligible to approach the court for an expungement. Some crimes cannot be expunged.

 © Goff and Goff Attorneys, P.C. 2018  All rights reserved. Any reproduction or retransmission of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited.