Our Firm – About Goff and Goff Attorneys
Goff and Goff has provided legal services since 1931. With decades of combined legal experience, the Ruston, Louisiana-based attorneys at Goff and Goff handle litigation in several major areas:
- Elder Law, including Medicaid Long-Term Care Planning Medicaid Crisis Management and Interdictions (Guardianships);
- Family Law, Divorce, Child Support, Alimony;
- Child Custody and Visitation;
- Wills, Estates, Trusts, Successions, and Probate Matters;
- Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, 18 wheeler accidents, Wrongful Death, and Dangerous Products;
- Serious Criminal Defense – State and Federal (www.IamNotGuilty.net) (coming soon); Expungements
- Criminal Appeals, Post-Conviction Relief, Habeas Corpus;
- Defective Firearms and Ammunition, gunshot injuries, Hunting Accidents (www.GunLawMatters.com)
- Civil and Family Law Mediations.
If you have been injured by a defective gun, please click on the specialized link above. It will direct you to one of our specialized websites that will provide you with information more specific to your case. If you have been injured in a car wreck, arrested, wrongfully convicted, or have other legal assistance needs, such as divorce, custody, alimony or other family law-related problems, then click the appropriate link at the top of the page for general information, and then contact the Ruston attorneys at Goff and Goff to help.