Divorces, Child Custody & Visitation, Child Support, Alimony

We know how emotionally tasking divorces can be both on the spouses as well as the children of a troubled marriage. The divorce lawyers at Goff and Goff strive to provide zealous, yet compassionate, empathetic, and professional representation down this tough road, from the planning stages all the way through the end.

If you need a North Louisiana* attorney, the Ruston divorce attorneys at Goff and Goff can help you in a wide range of family law issues, such as child support, child custody, alimony, property divisions, child visitation, restraining orders, separation, and divorce. We can also advise you on whether a prenuptial agreement is right for you.